Have a slew of peeps on your holiday list that might just love wine?
This week on the Jason Show, I bring a collection of gifts (wine, a read + a couple of fun Non Alcoholic sips) for just about everyone on your list — watch for all the delicious sips!
A listing of the gifts in the order they were presented:
1. For a co-worker or work assistant — priced to be affordable, fun + a bit out of the box!
2. For your BFF (the one that loves wine, we should say!) — select something sparkly + savvy paired to a cool READ for the holiday. Nothing says: ‘Bestie, you’re a Rock Star!’ like this combo.
Book by Author Terry Theise: What makes a wine worth drinking: In praise of the sublime
3. For the friend who ‘only drinks Chardonnay’ — you know you have one! Slip this wine in the stocking of those who always reach for the bigger, bolder whites, round + creamy.
4. You also have that friend who ‘only drinks Cabernet’ — am I right? If they like it bold, big + toothsome — instead of Cabernet, this baby will do the trick (I promise)!
Wine: Rodica Refošk ~ Slovenia
5. Last, everyone needs a Host/Hostess gift to bring! And, I’ve got just the answer — a delicious, healthy, medium bodied red EVERYONE will love (+ will go with everything on the table), and easy on the pocket book for just $11.99!
Non-Alcoholic Sparkler: Dry Cranberry Sparkling Water