Here we go – Blind Tasting #2!
You guys were so good round one back in April, we’re doing it again! Sip Like a Somm is back. Looking to improve your wine skillz or want to simply learn more about your own palate, this is the class for you! Featuring our ‘Sip like a Somm’ blind wine class + box.
Here’s how it works!
- This virtual wine class is $15
- Veteran Sommelier Leslee Miller, owner of Amusée + Sip Better, will be joining you LIVE from ZOOM with this class from 7-8:30pm CST
- Once you purchase your ticket via Eventbrite, we’ll send you an invite for our online wine class straight from ZOOM. (The directions for tuning in will be sent in the link)
- You will have to create an account with Zoom + log in for this class.
- You’ll have some ‘prepping’ to do to get ready
- Have a smaller Bordeaux shaped glass out for tasting, similar to this one: https://www.riedel.com/en-us/shop/ouverture/white-wine-640800005
- Get your bottles out from your Sip Better box + line them up 1-4. (Bottles 1+2 should be chilled, 3+4 room temp)
- Pop the corks but LOOK AWAY while uncorking! You do NOT want to see the cork, for fear of spoiling your adventure!
- Tune in a 7pm, you don’t want to miss anything, so be ready to tune in right away.
- Follow along with the tasting sheet we’ve sent + Leslee’s instruction
When: Saturday, June 27th, 7pm (CST)
Go HERE to order your wines for the event: https://www.sipbetter.com/user/#/package/5e90d81078bab32b20cc5b65