Virtual Classes so good, we can’t quit!
Ready for our next round of tasty virtual wine classes? Here we go!
Get comfy, grab your laptop, tablet or smart phone + socialize with your besties, your co-workers, your fam, or meet new faces in our online wine classes with Amusée!
Created to bring us all together, glass of wine in hand, and learn a little something while doing so. So come on over + join us for more virtual wine classes with Amusée.
Here’s how it works!
- Each virtual wine class is $10 each — or purchase all 5 of the $10 classes + receive a discount (5 classes for $40)! *The $15 classes do not apply to this package. They must be purchased separately.
- Veteran Sommelier Leslee Miller, owner of Amusée + Sip Better, will be joining you LIVE from ZOOM) with each class from 7-8pm CST
- Once you purchase your ticket via Eventbrite, we’ll send you an invite for our online wine class straight from ZOOM. (The directions for tuning in will be sent in the link)
- If purchase the CLASS PACK for just $40, look for an Eventbrite email the day of the class for your evening’s class link.
- You will have to create an account with Zoom + log in for each class.
- We encourage you to promote + share our classes if you love them! We do ask that you buy your own wine class links, pls do not share your link – it is yours alone.
- Tune in at 7pm CST, grab your fave libation (preferably vino), sip, learn about the topics we’ll be covering, chime in, socialize with your mates + meet other like-minded peeps that love wine, too — all without leaving your own couch!
Here are our June 13th – July 9th Wine Class Topics!
For our $15 SLO CRO + Blind Tasting Classes, head to: https://amuseewine.com/events/ to sign up!
- June 13th, 7pm (CST): EZ Italian Reds – Sip your way through a slew of delicious red wines from Italia as you learn more about the country’s most widely planted AND its most obscure red grapes + styles. Surely, there’s a style here to fit every palate – from light bodied + fruit forward to bold, rustic + chewy, we’re covering the gamut of dry ITALIAN REDS, join us!
Note: Class wines must be ordered by June 7th + set for PICK UP only (in order to receive on time for this class). Or, simply order + enjoy them after you’ve taken the class to learn what you might like best for your palate. Leslee will be sipping a variety of the wines below during class.
- June 18th, 7pm (CST): Summer Entertaining made Simple with Chef Mike Shannon + Sommelier Leslee Miller – Your fave culinary/wine combo is back for more summer fun. Chef Mike shows you how to make all of your summer grill goods Xtra juicy, while sharing a few of his simple (social distancing) picnic goods to taking to small outdoor gatherings outdoors while Leslee pairs up her best solutions for wines on the go + sharing a list of her most coveted chillable whites + REDS for your summer fun.
Note: Class wines must be ordered by June 7th (both shipping + pick up) in order to receive them in time for this class. Wines will arrive by courier either June 15th or 16th if ordered by 6/7/2020. Leslee will be sipping a variety of the wines below during class.
- June 25th, 7pm (CST): Summer (wine based) COCKTAILS Class — This is gonna be a FUN class! Join Leslee as she welcomes friend, Jon Olson, for an hour of wine + cocktails. Leslee chats through the base wines used for the class, while Jon shows you the simplest solutions for whipping these delicious cocktails up for your backyard or cabin/beachside get-a-ways. This class is loaded with tips for sprucing up your at-home cocktail program!
About Jon Olson: Jon is a well-known social truepenny + Minneapolis cocktail geek who has worked behind iconic bars such as La Belle Vie, Bradstreet Crafthouse, Norseman Distillery + Esker Grove. A guy who truly knows his way around a back bar!
- July 2nd, 7pm (CST): Trivia Wine Night is BACK! (Back by popular demand, we should say.) You guys absolutely crushed the first trivia wine night this spring, we thought it only best to see who comes back to claim their wine trivia titles + who’s coming to challenge + take the new champs title(s)! Remember, we crown multiple wine(rs) for the night + give out fun wine prizes for the savviest winos who can answer the quickest! It’s all online + yes, it’s kind of like WINE JEOPARDY (really!) Come see what all the fun is about. Learn a little while playing along – sipping a fun wine while attending is probably a must!
- July 9th, 7pm (CST): Desperately Seeking Chardonnay – How fun >> this class will be taught ON LOCATION! It’s a surprise as to where we’ll be shooting this class from.
Here’s a HINT: It IS a region known for its delicious U.S. Chardonnay. Join us with literally ‘any’ style or Intl. region Chardonnay in hand for a fun 101 behind the grape, its origin, its various winemaking styles + current growing regions. We’ll sip from one of our favorite U.S. Chardonnay regions as we chat about ‘The Queen of Grapes’ together!
Note: Class wines must be ordered by June 28th (both shipping + pick up) in order to receive them in time for this class. Wines will arrive by courier either July 6th if ordered by 6/28/2020. Leslee will be sipping a variety of the wines below during class, so select a grouping of them or one. Listen, learn, sip!
See you there!