Virtual Classes are baaaaack!
Thirsty for more Amusée virtual classes? Here we go!
Get comfy, grab your laptop, tablet or smart phone + socialize with your besties, your co-workers, your fam, or meet new faces in our online wine classes with Amusée!
Created to bring us all together, glass of wine in hand, and learn a little something while doing so. So come on over + join us for more fun in 2021 with your favorite somm, Leslee Miller, owner of Amusée, Sip Better + now, Cépage.
Choked full of more delicious wine, amazing attendees, west coast winemakers, wine education galore + oodles of laughs — we’re ready to kick 2021 the right way!
Here’s how it works!
- Each virtual wine class is $10 each — Each person attending must purchase a separate ticket. Sorry, I have to ask that each person purchases a ticket now after groups of 10-12 were joining under one ticket for $10. (Look at it this way — if you were headed to any one of Leslee’s class in person, you would be paying between $50-$70 per person to attend. $20 a couple sounds pretty good, right?)
- Veteran Sommelier Leslee Miller, owner of Amusée + Sip Better, will be joining you LIVE from ZOOM) with each class from 7-8pm CST
- Once you purchase your ticket via Eventbrite, we’ll send you an invite for our online wine class straight from ZOOM. (The directions for tuning in will be sent in the link)
- You will have to create an account with Zoom + log in for each class.
- We encourage you to promote + share our classes if you love them! We do ask that you buy your own wine class links, pls do not share your link – it is yours alone.
- An opportunity for purchasing the wines ahead of time is listed below. Please see deadlines for ordering.
- Note: You DO NOT have to purchase the wines in order to attend. Simply coming to class + listening along is half the fun!
- Tune in at 7pm CST, grab your fave libation (preferably vino), sip, learn about the topics we’ll be covering, chime in, socialize with your mates + meet other like-minded peeps that love wine, too — all without leaving your own couch!
Here are our Jan, Feb, March Wine Class Topics to start!
Jan 28th @ 7pm — Amusée hosts winemaker, Mark Vlossak, owner + winemaker of Oregon’s St Innocent Winery. The class will cover Mark’s philosophy behind site specificity when it comes to one of the world’s most difficult grapes to grow. Not only do we tear apart the Willamette Valley, AVA by AVA, but we’re also talking food! One of Mark’s favorite subjects as he chats pairing to some of the world’s most gorgeous cuisines from a few of his favorite grapes.
BONUS: Sign up for this class + we’ll send you St Innocent’s secret fudgy brownie recipe that you can make ahead of time for pairing to the Freedom Hill Pinot Noir in class!
The class will feature the winery’s: 2017 Freedom Hill Vnyd Chardonnay, 2016 Freedom Hill Vnyd Pinot Noir, 2016 Momtazi Vnyd Pinot Noir. Wines are listed within this section for purchase.
Note: Wines for this class must be purchased no later than Jan 20th in order to be shipped on time for the class, or Jan 24th (if you prefer to set your purchase to PICK UP + pick the wines up at our retail partner’s store, the week of the tasting). Buy the wines HERE!
Buy tickets for the class HERE!
Feb 12th @ 7pm — Be mine WINE! Class — Galentines, Valentines + just you good ole fashioned wine lovers unite! We’re kicking off, what we think, will become a new virtual series for Amusée fans. The first of more to come, we’re introducing a sort of think outside the ‘grape varietal’ class for all levels of wine drinkers. With over 10,000 recorded wine grapes in the world, the general popular STILL only drinks just three grapes. Here’s how it goes: Like Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc? We’ll introduce you to a new white grape, you’re guaranteed to love! Love Chardonnay, we have something for you, too! What about Pinot Noir? We’ll introduce you to your new red bestie. And Cab drinkers? Oh, do we have YOU covered with one ferocious red you’re sure to love!
This class will feature the Buil & Giné ‘Nosis’ Verdejo, the Zlatan Posip, the Matteo Correggia ‘Anthos’ Brachetto, Cellar Cal Pla ‘Black Slate’. Wines are listed within this section for purchase.
Note: Wines for this class must be purchased no later than Jan 31st in order to be shipped on time for the class, or Feb 7th (if you prefer to set your purchase to PICK UP + pick the wines up at our retail partner’s store, the week of the tasting). Buy the wines HERE!
Buy tickets for this class HERE!
March 11th @ 7pm — Amusée hosts winemaker, Matt Licklider, owner + winemaker of California’s LIOCO Winery. Husband/wife duo Matt and Sara Licklider and their small team produce the wines at a state-of-the-art winemaking cooperative in Santa Rosa. All of the fruit is purchased from exceptional vineyards spanning 200-miles and three counties (Santa Cruz, Sonoma, and Mendocino). We’ll chat to what makes CA’s Sonoma County so unique + its uniqueness when it comes to terroir, grape varietals + more. The focus is on Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, and (ONE OF OUR FAVORITE GRAPES) Carignan from sites with older vines, interesting soil, and heritage clones.
The class will feature the winery’s: Lioco ‘Indica’ red + Lioco’s Sonoma County Chardonnay. Wines are listed within this section for purchase.
Note: Wines for this class must be purchased no later than Feb 28th in order to be shipped on time for the class, or March 7th (if you prefer to set your purchase to PICK UP + pick the wines up at our retail partner’s store, the week of the tasting). Buy the wines HERE!
Buy tickets for this class HERE!